Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Animation

        At the beginning of most films, there is usually an intro displaying the production companies and distributor involved in making the film. 'Nightfall' will be no different, showing two companies who helped produce the piece. For the distributor I chose to create a company entitled, 'Scenic Route Inc.' I think that the name has many meanings behind it involved with movie making and it is not already a name taken by a professional studio. The Studio I decided to name 'Moonlit Studios.' As I was looking through some photos I saw an image of a blue moon and thought that it made a cool studio name.
        After coming up with the names, the hard part begins, animating the intros. I have already completed a sort of "rough draft" intro for Moonlit Studios yet it definitely needs some work done to it. I think that it is a good start and can lead to a prosperous and visually creative animation. For Scenic Route Inc, I had some ideas for using a road made out of 2-d shapes, yet the animation is hard to do. It takes a bright mind and someone great with computers to animate anything, from 3-d models to 2-d text.

No comments:

Post a Comment