Saturday, March 19, 2016

Cinematic Technique

        Ben Fields is an interesting character. His mindset may be a bit off with others yet he loves to create and use his brain for sharing. Ben makes money writing for the local paper as well as doing independent work for clients. I wanted to use Ben's mindset as part of the film itself. For the opening I plan to have a very cinematic feel. I want the film to be beautiful artistically and very appealing to the eye. As I was doing research I came across a short cinematic film by Christian Lanza. Christian is a young film maker from Chicago, Illinois and his work is very inspiring in how it is all his own work yet it looks very professional. Christian's work also gave me the inspiration to use a song by Josh Pan. This style of filming is much more challenging than many think and I plan to practice a lot before the actual day of filming.

Christian's Work:

No comments:

Post a Comment